How to build your Project or Business ?
As a human being and entrepreneur, do you want to realize your dream and really grow? And plan this in clear and meaningful steps?
Exactly what you want and what you really need.
- Then we would like to invite you to come with us on this two journeys and discover the clarity, beauty and excellence in your life and company.
- During the Seminar, we will work together to develop a Plan for your targeted development and that of your project and define a to-do list for the next activities.
Exactly what you want and what you really need.
- Who wants to plan a project or a business.
- Young, talented human beings between the ages of 18 and 33 interested in Samadhi.
- Who is selected for the Project Plan Seminar, 11 human beings each year.
Objectives and benefits
You develop your skills and potential as a project manager and entrepreneur.
You plan your project or business and your positioning on the market.
You will get to know and apply knowledge and tools for practical implementation.
Program (based of the book Business Coach)
- Clarify individual Life Plan and write target sheet by Project: Courageously develop your own life. Live his true calling. Experience work as a vocation. Meaningful, beneficial and fulfilling life's task. Redefining time, effective and efficient.
- Define and analyze the team, partners and stakeholders: Know and experience the team building process. Experience its uniqueness in and for the team. Clarification of maturity levels, roles and tasks. Joyful and authentic communication as the basis of motivation and human relationships.
- Develop a SWOT analysis project with strengths/weaknesses and opportunities/dangers: Analyzing the current situation. Define the economic engine and promoters. Improve processes and relationships. Define success factors and key figures for people and companies.
- Develop and define the vision, goals and strategy for the Project: Go from good to top. Define vision, strategy and goals as the basis for holistic and golden decisions. Courageous implementation of intervention strategies. Experience his uniqueness as an entrepreneur or project manager.
- Define positioning, marketing and communication: Recognizing the true needs of customers. Creating benefits for the customer and also for the employee. Define uniqueness, goals and positioning. Define uniqueness, goals and positioning. Marketing concept made easy. Authentic and successful appearance. Living with social media consciously free or unconsciously dependent.
- Calculate income statement and financing: Development of efficient and effective plans for projects and companies. Define success factors and key figures for people and companies. Creating a profitable culture thanks to facts and figures. Among the best are to build premium business.
- Pitch the Project and plan the next steps: create a culture of continuous improvement. Always getting better thanks to Kaizen. Make transformation easy, effective and efficient. Defining individual leadership style for a healthy, successful and happy life. Take advantage of funding opportunities through Foundation Samadhi and recognize potential.
Coaching project work
For the duration of the training, all participants develop several practical coaching cases. The focus is on efficient, effective and intuitive application in practice. You will receive various tools to empower your true potential as a coach.
Methods and tools
- Systemic coaching is based on four elements: 1. A model dialogue between the participants. 2. A common system view according to actors, activities, spaces, emotions, resources, communication and standards. 3. The system description is consensual. All participants must agree with the system description in order for it to apply. 4. This then leads to new, perhaps unusual, but now plausible solutions to problems and approaches to action for participants.
- Pychodynamic coaching are coaching concepts supplement and enrich by the scientifically sound and coordinate building blocks of psychoanalysis. The focus is on two important aspects: the consistent consideration that all people are always exposed to unconscious dynamics in addition to their cognitive and conscious ideas. The inner and outer world of human being are subject to specific laws, which must be consciously observed and carefully related to each other. Psychodynamic coaching uses its concepts primarily to achieve an observable goal and defined the appropriate strategy.
- Solution oriented coaching is the standard that is taught today in most coaching training courses and preferably practiced by many coaches. The coach is responsible for the joint process by focusing on the solutions and strengths of his client through experience. Emotional content can also be discussed, but the solution oriented approach does not have a scientifically approach to offer that would consistently take into account the systematics and diversity of psychodynamic findings.
Four intensive days, 9 am - 1 pm
Adrian Sidler and Sandra Kiessling
Jury for the selection
Board of trustees of the samadhi foundation
USD 90 for selected participants Foundation Samadhi